Tuesday, March 8, 2011

day ten - some music.

Day 10 - songs you listen to when you are:

- happy: "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates. Probably because now every time I hear it, I see this.

- sad: "Jesus, King of Angels" by Fernando Ortega, because no other song makes my heart feel so calm and rested in the love of Christ.

- bored (or all the freaking time, actually): "Comes and Goes (In Waves)" by Greg Laswell. I. Love. It. So. Much.

- mad: "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. So much emotion and so great to sing. Loudly.

On another note...I'm disappointed in myself for not posting this yesterday, but we had some friends over last night and by the time I remembered to do this, I was already in bed. And, as Meg says, the price I pay for having the bigger closet is that I don't usually get internet in my room. So...I weighed my options (getting out of bed vs. staying in it) and staying in won. Easily.

No comments: