Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day nineteen - some nicknames.

Day 19 - any nicknames you have and why you have them:

I have a few nicknames, most of them relating somehow to my last name, but not many of them are used very often. Here they are, though:

- Kels - for obvious reasons. Also, due to a permanent 2-year retainer, I have a tiny bit of a lisp and "Kelsey" is kind of hard for me to say.
- K - again, for obvious reasons. This one is used by Emily, and Emily alone.
- Meggie - a variation of my middle name - used only by my uncle Doug (or Douggie, to me).
- Q-dawg - a basketball team nickname
- Mini-Q - a coaching nickname, derived from the fact that my dad is "Q"
- Quinnie - I'm not really sure why.
- K-Quizzy - (pronounced K-Queasy) - because one time in college I dressed up like a thug.
- Coachy - because 14 year old girls like to call their coach something cutesy
- Giant Gorilla - because I work at a daycare and kids are weird
- Sassy Pants - see above
- Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman - because people think they're clever
- Ms. Qdoba ('doba for short) - because I work at a high school and teenagers are weird

I think that's all.

In other news, the sun is shining and it's warm and it's almost spring break and I'm having a great hair day :)

No comments: