Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day four!!! (and a little more of three...)

Day 4 - a habit that you wish you didn't have:

I think that the habit I am currently trying pretty hard to break is the source of this blog challenge: my occasional lack of discipline. As an aside, I have to say that I am very disciplined in the things that really matter. It's the little things that trip me up - consistently working out, journaling every day, taking my vitamins, not turning the tv on until the evening, not eating half of a box of cheese-its in one sitting, etc. I will get on a kick of doing something, and I'll be really good for the first few days, but once it gets a little bit difficult or requires more effort than I'm willing to put forth, I'm out. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. And I am trying to change it.

And now, because this is a kind of boring post, another awesome picture of my friends and me:


(PS - all photo cred. for this one and the last one goes to the lovely and extremely talented Jessica Fairchild Conrad.)

1 comment:

Zak Landrum said...

Yay for discipline. I'm very much in your same boat. How to stay consistent with something that you know is important, but doesn't seem pressing!?

I applaud your blogging efforts.