Saturday, March 5, 2011

day eight - some goals.

Day 8 - short term goals for this month:

- consistency (I've rambled about it enough this past week...I don't need to do so anymore)
- lose a few pounds (swimsuit season is quickly approaching)
- finish reading all six of Ms. Jane Austen's novels (I've got two to go)
- file my taxes
- clean out my closet and donate some clothes to Good Will
- keep up with Karissa's blog (because she's funny and awesome, and because her super healthy lifestyle inspires me!)

and a picture, just for fun (snow makes everything beautiful):

2 comments:

Kari said...

you are a star in my life. And thanks for the advice, I'm icing my ankle this very minute.

Which Jane Austen's do you still have to read?

Toni said...

Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors!