Sunday, March 13, 2011

day sixteen - my short lived modeling career.

Day 16 - some more pictures of yourself:


My friend Jeff Shipley took these photos of me a couple of years ago...and that was the extent of my lucrative modeling career haha. But seriously...he's really talented. Go check him out.








In other (much more serious) news, things in the world are a mess lately, aren't they? My heart just breaks for the people of Japan - what a tragedy. My prayers go out to them, and I just ask for God to be present there. It's hard to imagine any good coming of a tragedy of this magnitude, but with Him, all things are possible.

1 comment:

j. shipley said...

you're so hott right now. i love it. that was a fun afternoon and i'm sad it's been two years since i've photographed you. we need to change that. stat.