Sunday, September 27, 2009

pictures.

Earlier this weekend, I decided to finally transfer some old pictures onto this computer, which I got during my junior year of college.  I couldn't stop laughing at all of the wonderful people and silly moments I found from my first two years at Westmont.  So, because it's my blog and I can, I'm going to share some of the favorites with you:

(Disclaimer: they're in reverse order of when they happened, but I'm too lazy to switch it all around.  Again - my blog, my rules.)

The girls at spring formal sophomore year:

Possibly the most disturbing photo - Will, Brandon, & Jason at Spring Sing:

Ha.  I have no idea:

Eric and I during Potter's Clay sophomore year - why does he have marker on his chin?!  Also, I am VERY excited:

B. Woods as a leaping gazelle.  Impressive, no?:

Juliann and Scott at Sadie's - polar opposites:

Ryan and Jon all buckled in & safety conscious on our sophomore year camping trip:

The Boodles looking glamourous at Emily's birthday celebration:

Josiah.  'Nuff said:

hahaha.  Christie looks like a fish:

giant group of pumpkin carvers/pumpkin gut throwers sophomore year:

I just love this one:

Brandon and Jon being, well, Brandon and Jon:

Me being super hardcore in Montana the summer after freshman year...:

...followed by Emily & I realizing that it's impossible to be super hardcore when you're wearing these glasses:





I've been so blessed....

:)

No comments: