Wednesday, September 9, 2009

morning.

I woke up this morning to a clear blue sky and sunlight pouring through the window.  While my heart is still very tender, it was a pleasant reminder that I do, in fact, like this place that I have decided to make my home.

I'm getting ready to go to my first day of work.  I'm nervous beyond belief, but I'm excited to have something to do today besides sit and unpack and think about what I've left behind.

I'm sure I'll be back tonight to tell you tales of the first day adventure and further lament my loneliness...

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken...Trust in him at all times, O people; pour our your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." - Psalm 62:1-2 & 8



(prayers are still very much appreciated.)

No comments: