Friday, February 13, 2009

birthday.

Yesterday I turned 22.

That sounds old, especially since I'm fairly certain that just yesterday I was turning 12...

It was a wonderful birthday.  I felt so loved and cherished and valued.  To those wonderful friends who treat me so well, not only on my birthday, but on every single day:  thank you.  Thank you for being the incredible, truthful, life-affirming lights that you are to me.

I am so very blessed.

In other news, my roommates and I purchased a dwarf hamster today.  His name is Ralphie.

Pictures will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

i saw your pics from your photo shoot. BEAUTIFUL.

I miss you every day. Multiple times, I think about you and wish we could sit around and talk, or that you could see the pretty forest around me, or that you could share a cup of coffee with me down by the lake.

You fit so many places in my heart.