Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm leaving in 4 days!!!!!

Hi friends. :)





I'm going to make my best attempt at keeping y'all updated on my life while I'm in Europe over this thing, but who knows how that will actually go, right!?!? I'm not sure if I will be able to upload pictures or not since I won't have my own computer there, but I will definitely be able to keep you updated on all the places I'm going and things I'm seeing (basically I'll be able to make you all really jealous for 3 1/2 months :) )



I'm leaving Colorado on next Tuesday, the 14th and flying to San Antonio. From there I'm driving to Santa Barbara with my best friend Emily (see photo....she's pretty ;)) for a friend's wedding. I'll be in southern California for about a week, and then I leave for Europe on the 23rd. I'll write my itinerary out below...it's crazy how many places we're going!!

8/24 - 8/29 - Dublin, Ireland
8/29 - 9/3 - Belfast, N. Ireland
9/3 - 9/6 - Cambridge, England
9/6 - 9/17 - London, England
9/17 - 9/18 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
9/18 - 9/24 - Sarajevo, Bosnia
9/24 - 10/1 - Vienna, Austria
10/1 - 10/5 - Prague, Czech Republic
10/5 - 10/10 - Krakow, Poland
10/10 - 10/12 - Warsaw, Poland
10/12 - 10/20 - Berlin, Germany
10/20 - 10/25 - Leiden, The Netherlands
10/25 - 10/30 - Bruges, Belgium
10/30 - 11/2 - Bayeux, France
11/2 - 11/10 - Paris, France
11/10 - 11/13 - Interlaken, Switzerland
11/13 - 11/17 - Venice, Italy
11/17 - 11/24 - Florence, Italy
11/24 - 12/1 - Rome, Italy
12/1 - 12/6 - Athens, Greece


After we return to LAX on the 6th, I'm staying with Emily at Westmont (see photo - a typical Santa Barbara sunset!) until the 10th, and then I'm coming home!









It is going to be an amazing semester, but also a very trying one, and I would SO much appreciate your prayers!!

My email address is kquinlan211@gmail.com, and if y'all will email me your addresses, I'll send you postcards :)

Love,
Kels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kels, that is sooooooo cool that you could do that!!!1 I had no idea!!!! haha, anyways, I hope yoiu have an awesome time in Europe with Emily!!! We will try to keep in touch though!!! Love ya!!! Rest up and I will see you Sunday!!!! SO EXCITED@@!@!!!!!@@@

Luv ya,
Alex (haha email me!!!)

megalini said...

Missing you already even though we barely saw each other. This morning I noticed a commercial for packages of yogurt that you can win a party for you and 100 friends and Zac and Corbin will be there too. I will eat as much yogurt as I possible can to win you that prize! Have a blast.
Love, meg

Anonymous said...

funny, meg! i'll promise to eat yogurt for kelsey too! we'll be praying for your safe travels and a stellar semester abroad!
bye, buddy! hope you find your dad!
hugs
xoxo,
suz