Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Goodbye, US of A!

So, I'm guessing this will be my last post from this country. How strange that in only a couple of days I will be on the other side of the Atlantic!

Its been a great couple of days out here in California - a lot of relaxed time with friends. Laura and Dom (my friends from school) got married on Saturday and it was absolutely amazing. It was such a blessing to see how God has brought two people so perfect for each other together. It was a beautiful ceremony, but the most beautiful part of it was how very much in love they are. Yes, they are very young, but they are also so sure and there was no way that anyone at that wedding could doubt that they have made the right decision in getting married. However, it made me even more certain that I definitely am not ready for that!! No wedding anywhere in my near future :)

I'll be updating soon from Europe - I love and miss you all and think of you often. Know that you're in my prayers!!

Love,
K

No comments: