Tuesday, August 28, 2007

commence the 5 minute post before my time at the internet cafe runs out...

My last day in Dublin...off to Belfast tomorrow!! I've loved being in Dublin - going to church at Christ Church Cathedral was absolutely amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed the National Gallery of Dublin (art museum) today, but I'm so looking forward to Belfast. I guess that's just the nature of this semester - get just enough of one place before you move on to another. Supposedly Belfast is a lot more of what I envision when I think Ireland - cottages, sheep, and lots of green - so I'm excited to see that!!

I've had no more luggage fiascos (thank goodness!!) so things have been running really smoothly. We started classes on Monday, and I've really enjoyed them so far. I'm meeting amazing people, and still feel rested and homesick-less.

I must run to dinner, but I absolutely PROMISE that my next update will be detail-filled and not lame!

all my love...

No comments: