Monday, October 12, 2009

my list of travel destinations is growing dangerously long.

I recently added the "Places to See" application for my igoogle homepage.  Every time I refresh the page it shows a new picture of some amazing place that I can only dream of seeing in real life.  I thought it would be a good break from the monotony of text that dominates that page.  Instead it has become a constant reminder of where I'm not.  And yet, I can't bring myself to remove it.  I sit at my desk and refresh time and time and time again so that I can see another picture and add another place to my list of places to see (latest addition: Machu Picchu, Peru, just in case you were wondering.)

The list is growing.

Is it time to adventure on?  I'd like to think so...


Or, at least, I'd like to hope so.


No comments: