Friday, October 30, 2009

The MOXY Project!!!

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know about the awesome person in my life named Michele Mollkoy. I could just go on and on about her (and, in fact, I have), but this particular time I would like to rave about her new business. One of Michele's greatest gifts is her ability to mentor and coach in a fresh, uplifting, and effective way. The Moxy Project is all about this gift. I strongly encourage you to check out her site, and her blog! I am so excited that Michele has a blog - she has incredibly insightful and thought-provoking things to say. Also, she's an incredible writer.

I am so blessed to know Michele. Go check out her site and see for yourself what an amazing and gifted person she truly is!

www.themoxyproject.com
www.themoxyprojectblog.com

1 comment:

MicheLe said...

Ah, Kels. You're all that and a bag of chips.