Saturday, July 26, 2008

change.

Two weeks. Two weeks from tomorrow I head out once again, into the rest of my life (if I'm feeling dramatic) or into the start of my last school year (if I'm feeling realistic). Either way, it's two weeks until yet another time of change. I'm really excited, but as always, there is a part of me that dreads saying goodbye. This is home. And saying goodbye to home is never an easy thing. It's tempting to spend the next two weeks wallowing in the impending uncertainty, being sad about going away. Instead, I'm choosing joy. I'm going to enjoy my remaining 15 days fully, and then I am going to embark upon this new adventure with arms open wide, ready for whatever will be thrown my way.

This is a day never to be lived again. I'm going to live every second of it.

No comments: