Friday, July 10, 2009

three.

Day three.  Michele's still gone.  It's still sad.

The sunrise this morning was breathtaking.  I sat in my car and watched the soft light climb up over the mountains and stretch across the sky.  Pale and warm, it was so beautiful.  I felt tears spring up behind my eyes as I watched the Creator at work, painting His beauty across the sky.  In a strange turn of events, I found myself glad to be driving to Xanadu before the rest of the world was awake - otherwise I would have missed this most beautiful morning.

In other news, there was a giant sale at the Westmont College bookstore today.  Angela and I went a little bit crazy, but I refuse to feel guilty for my 4$ t-shirts.

I am wishing you all a weekend filled with soft morning light and the euphoria inspired by $4 t-shirts.

No comments: