Monday, July 13, 2009

four.

Day four of Michele's absence started with a too-early alarm and will end with a too-late bedtime.

This weekend was chalk-full of the stuff that summer's made of.  Sunshine, unplanned adventures, good food, and even better friends.  It makes me glad to be alive and glad to be me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week the talented j.shipley took photos of some of my dear friends and myself to commemorate our friendship before the sweet Liane heads back to Singapore for a while.  Here's my favorite:


My friends are so beautiful.  I am truly thankful for them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I am striving for reverence.  For viewing my God as the Lord and King that He is.  I will fall at His feet and worship Him...not because I want to, but because it is what I was created to do.  And not because He needs my adoration, but because He deserves it.

Now unto the Lamb, who sits on the throne, be glory and honor and praise...all of eternity echoes the song: worship and praise him - the Lord of Lords.

Amen.

No comments: