Friday, December 19, 2008

end.

Thoughts on the end: I wish I had some.

I feel like I should be feeling more.  Instead I am feeling quite ordinary.  It is just the end of a semester like any other.  Except for that it isn't.  At all.  It is the END.  The end of the best years of my life, thus far.  My years at Westmont have been everything that college should be.  I can't imagine anything getting better than this (although I hope it does...), and now these years are done.  I should be feeling sad.  Or freaked.  Or exhausted.  Or anything, really.  Anything other than this state of complacency and normality in which I find myself.

Someone slap me - make me realize the significance of this day.

Today is an ending.  But, through my rose colored glasses, today is a beginning.  It is the beginning of the next thing, whatever that may be.

And today, the next things is a week long cruise to Mexico with my family.

So farewell, for now.  Worrying can wait for a week.

No comments: