Thursday, October 16, 2008

Berlin.

One year ago today, I was in Berlin.

This is crazy for multiple reasons. First of all, because Berlin is really far away. Like, on the other side of the world Far Away. Second of all, this is crazy to me because I am having such a hard time believing that it has already been a year since I was there. A year ago I was halfway through my European semester. It was probably the best semester of my life, and it's already been almost a year since it ended. Crazy.

Anyway, since Berlin was one of my very favorite of the 17 cities I visited in Europe, I thought I would post a few pictures in its honor.


Me with part of the Berlin Wall.



Weird artwork in the middle of Berlin.


Ryan looking out over the Memorial to the Murdered Jews.


Mikey, Ryan and I at the Brandenberg Gate.



Janelle and I at the Berlin Zoo - far away from home!

No comments: