Wednesday, February 17, 2010

recently...

...I spent a next-to-perfect week in beautiful Santa Barbara.

...I purchased a ticket for a three-week vacation to Europe.

...Lauren came to visit.

...I got fitted for my maid of honor dress while seeing my best friend try on the most beautiful wedding dress ever.

...I discovered a wonderful musical artist (Gregory Alan Isakov) courtesy of Mr. Gray.

...I turned 23. Weird.

...I realized that the 14 and 15 year olds with whom I spend the majority of my time have endeared themselves to me in such a way that the impending end of the basketball season (and subsequent absence of them from my life) breaks my heart a little bit.

...I have fully committed to watching season 9 of American Idol, beginning to end.

...Kellie and Zak got engaged.

...it's snowed a couple of times.



...and the universal truth remains: God is good.


1 comment:

K. Robyn said...

lovelovelovelove.

Hey we just ordered the save the dates! Check your mail in a week! :D