Saturday, March 14, 2009

jeffrey.

Have you ever been around someone who is so talented or so inspired or so passionate about something that his energy is contagious? I have. His name is Jeffrey Shipley, and he is one of the most talented and driven people I have ever met.  He inspires me every single day.

One of my favorite things about Jeff as an artist, (and he is an INCREDIBLE artist), is how excited he gets about the people he photographs. It’s all about them – their story, their style, the things that make them happy. Every photo shoot is original. Every experience with Jeff is different because he realizes that each one of his clients is original. Jeff loves people, and it is so apparent in the way in which he lives his life, and in the way in which he runs his business. I’ve been lucky enough to get to witness Jeff in action – doing what he loves and creating beautiful works of art for his clients. I’m inspired by his passion, his motivation, how hard he works, and how much he loves what he does. 

Plus, Jeff is just an amazingly fun person to be around.  He is one of my favorite people in the world, and the best friend anyone could dream of having.  I'm so blessed to know him!

There is so much more that I could say about Jeff, both as a professional and as a dear, dear friend, but I’ll just let him speak for himself. Check it out: 


He's the BEST!!

Thank you, Jeffrey, for being a wonderful presence, friend, and inspiration in my life.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

No comments: