Saturday, November 17, 2007

I AM still alive :)

Hi...I promise I am alive! Once again, difficult internet and lack of time means not many updates. It is currently 6:30 am and I am about to leave for the day, but I wanted to at least let everyone know I am alive!

Readers Digest version of the last 2 weeks:
-Paris was great - going up to the top of the Eiffel Tower for sunset was definitely a highlight :)
- Switzerland was, by far, my favorite place of the whole trip. Snow, mountains, cold, no class - it was wonderful! More details on that soon.
- Venice was wonderful (even though it smelled a little bit) and I really enjoyed getting completely lost in the middle of the city multiple times :): The highlight of that was proabably going to see a performance of La Boheme (the opera) that was SO bad it was good!
- Now I am in Florence in a crazy little hotel in the very middle of the city, literally right next door to the Duomo (FLorences famous cathedral. I cant wait for the next week!

More to come soon (I hope!)

All my love...

No comments: